EXCO Services performs the following analytical procedures IN-HOUSE:
- Gravimetric analysis of airborne dust/fume samples.
- Evaluation of asbestos fibres in air by Phase Contrast Microscopy (PCM) in accordance with HSG 248 (2006).
- Sizing and counting of asbestos fibres in accordance with the method prescribed in HSG 248 (2006), Asbestos: The analysts’ guide for sampling, analysis and clearance procedures, HSE, UK.
EXCO Services uses only SANAS accredited laboratories to analyse various air, bacteriological and water samples.
- Analysis of chemical elements (e.g. Caustic dusts, inorganic acid mists, gasses, heavy metals, silica quartz, welding fumes, VOC’s, etc.).
- Identification of asbestos in bulk samples.
- Microbiological samples (Surface swabs and agar settling plates for TMA, yeasts and moulds).
- Water samples (Bacteriological, chemical and Legionella pneumophilla)